- It can be financed in a maximum of 49 months from only 30.89 euros / month.
- This offer is valid for interventions reserved by payment at least 12 months before and is valid throughout the year.
- This offer is valid for upper eyelid blepharoplasty or lower eyelid blepharoplasty.
- The price is closed and would include hospital expenses, labor, necessary material, taxes and postoperative visits. This price could be lower or higher than the advertised if the pathology goes out of normal according to the characteristics of the patient and if Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa estimates it.
- These prices are for an intervention to be performed under local anesthesia and on an outpatient basis.
- To enjoy this offer, you must indicate in consultation the following code: BLEFAROPLASTIA1350.
Blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery is one of the most frequent facial surgeries that Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa performs. The main objective is to rejuvenate the look as well as improving vision when it is affected by excess skin. It is an intervention frequently performed in women and men, between 35 and 70 years of age.
Contenido de esta página
- Upper eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Lower eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Why should you choose Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa as your plastic surgeon for your blepharoplasty surgery?
- Blepharoplasty results gallery
- FAQ for Blepharoplasty Surgery
Upper eyelid Blepharoplasty
Upper eyelid blepharoplasty is made through a small incision on the upper eyelid in order to tighten the orbicularis muscle and to remove the excess skin and the fat deposits, if necessary. Then, the muscle is tighten through suture exercising a lifting effect on that level and we finish with the skin closure. The resulting scar is imperceptible, because it is placed on the upper eyelid fold. Using this new technique, published by Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa on the international journal Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, a better definition of the eyelid fold, a better asymmetry correction and a younger look are achieved. To get more information: Click-here
This is a very safe ambulatory surgery, using local anaesthesia (with or without sedation) in 45 or 60 minutes approximately.
Lower eyelid Blepharoplasty
In lower eyelid Blepharoplasty, when it is focused on “eye bags” removal, Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa perform the “no touch” technique consisting in the access through a transconjunctival approach to the three fat deposits that can be removed, avoiding cutaneous incision and the subsequent scar, since the access is performed internally. Thanks to this new technique, we will get a natural look and complications are reduced in comparison with the classic technique.
This ambulatory surgery is performed under local anaesthesia (with or without sedation) in 45 minutes approximately (only fat deposits removal) or 90 minutes (if excess skin must be removed too).
Why should you choose Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa as your plastic surgeon for your blepharoplasty surgery?
Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa and his team are characterised by their education, professionalism, experience, integrity and accessibility, with a great result and safety to give you the youthful look you always dreamt of.
A high-quality surgeon does not mean a high cost. Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa offers you a blepharoplasty surgery with the highest quality standards in every step of the procedure, with the best value throughout Andalucía.
Blepharoplasty results gallery
FAQ for Blepharoplasty Surgery
When could I see the definitive result of blepharoplasty?
Is the postoperative period very uncomfortable and painful?
Could I undergo blepharoplasty surgery if I had injected Botox o hyaluronic acid previously on the area?
Is blepharoplasty safe?
Will blepharoplasty affect my sight?
When could I use make-up again after blepharoplasty surgery?
Will my expression change after blepharoplasty surgery?
When can I come back to work after blepharoplasty surgery?
When will I be able to do physical activity after blepharoplasty surgery?
What kind of risk and complications may appear after blepharoplasty surgery?
Can I close my eyes after blepharoplasty surgery?
When can I have a shower after blepharoplasty surgery?
Do I have to be careful with sun exposure after blepharoplasty surgery?
When could I use lenses again after blepharoplasty surgery?
When will stitches be removed after blepharoplasty surgery?
To see more FAQ answers for any plastic surgery intervention: Click-here