- It can be financed in a maximum of 49 months from only 30.89 euros / month for hymenoplasty and reduction of labia minora. In the case of vaginoplasty, it can be financed in a maximum of 60 months from 32.58 euros / month.
- This offer is valid for interventions reserved by payment at least 12 months before and is valid throughout the year.
- The price is closed and includes hospital expenses, labor, necessary material, taxes and postoperative visits. This price could be lower or higher than the advertised if the pathology goes out of normal according to the characteristics of the patient and if Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa estimates it.
- This price is for an intervention under local anesthesia and on an outpatient basis.
- To enjoy this offer, you must indicate in consultation the following code: NINFOPLASTIA1350, HIMENOPLASTIA1350 and VAGINOPLASTIA1750.
Different surgical procedures are developed under the name ‘intimate feminine surgery’, and they all want to improve the functionality and appearance of the female genitals. The most frequent ones are: labiaplasty (reduction of the inner labia or augmentation of the outer labia), vaginoplasty, narrowing or rejuvenation of the vagina and hymenoplasty. They are outpatient surgeries which are performed under local anaesthesia with or without sedation in a very short period of time, and the patient will go home the same day of surgery.
Contenido de esta página
- Labiaplasty (inner labia reduction or outer labia augmentation)
- Vaginoplasty, narrowing or rejuvenation of the vagina
- Hymenoplasty or hymen reconstruction
- Why should you choose Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa as your plastic surgeon on your intimate surgery?
- FAQ for Intimate Surgery
Labiaplasty (inner labia reduction or outer labia augmentation)
Inner labia reduction
It consists in the reduction of the excess skin located in the inner labia. This surgery is performed in order to correct the asymmetries, length, shape and thickness of the inner area, remodelling the external appearance of the vulva.
Outer labia augmentation
This surgery entails the augmentation of the volume and thickness of the outer labia, through the infiltration of hyaluronic acid or the patient’s fat.
Esta técnica quirúrgica se basa en aumentar el volumen y grosor de los labios mayores mediante la infiltración de ácido hialurónico o de la propia grasa de la paciente.
Vaginoplasty, narrowing or rejuvenation of the vagina
Years, many births and the presence of prior deformities or dysfunctions in the female genitals constitute reason enough to undergo a vaginoplasty. These factors may affect to the urinary incontinence or non satisfactory sexual relationships in women, due to the vaginal widening and the unattractive appearance of genitals. This surgery is aimed at narrowing and rejuvenating the vagina, through the improvement of the muscle tone, and the control and elasticity of the vaginal canal. In order to achieve this, Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa will perform a closure of the vaginal muscles, using absorbable stitches and removing the existing excess tissue.
Hymenoplasty or hymen reconstruction
It is a surgery whose aim is to “restore virginity”. Depending on the time elapsed since the rupture of hymen and how the hymen remains are, it will be used a different surgical technique. If the time elapsed is short and the hymen remains are enough, the reconstruction will be performed by suturing it. Otherwise, a “new hymen” will be created from the vaginal mucosa.
Why should you choose Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa as your plastic surgeon on your intimate surgery?
Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa and his team are characterised by their education, professionalism, experience, integrity and accessibility, with a great result and safety.
A high-quality surgeon does not mean a high cost. Dr. Joaquín Pérez-Guisado Rosa offers you a feminine intimate surgery with the highest quality standards in every step of the procedure, with the best value in Andalucía.
FAQ for Intimate Surgery
When will I be able to have sexual relations after an intimate surgery?
Is the intimate surgery postoperative period uncomfortable?
Hymenoplasty, will I bleed when I have sexual relations again?
When will I able able to put in a tampon after a hymenoplasty?
Which complications may appear after an intimate surgery?
When will I be able to work after an intimate surgery?
When could I work out after an intimate surgery?
Is there some contraindication to undergo an intimate surgery?
Regarding to menstruation, when is the perfect time to undergo an intimate surgery?
Is there a minimum age to undergo an intimate surgery?
To see more FAQ answers for any plastic surgery intervention: Click-here